Terms & Conditions
All content (text and images) on www.eastyorkshireclayshootingground.co.uk is the property of East Yorkshire Clay Shooting Ground Ltd. Any unauthorised copying or other use will constitute a breach of copyright.
If you are unhappy about the service that we offer or the way in which we deliver it to you, then please advise us in a timely manner. We take complaints seriously and will always strive to resolve them to your satisfaction.
Getting in Contact
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone on +44 (0)1964 204190 or by post at East Yorkshire Clay Shooting Ground, Bygott Wood, Bygott Road, Cherry Burton, Beverley, HU17 7RB.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.